PTA members organize a t-shirt fundraiser at the elementary school.
PTA is a group of parents and teachers who work together to build positive home-school communication and provide enrichment experiences for students and their families.
2017-2018 PTA Officers:
- President: Stacey Andrews
- Vice-President: Crystal Hand
- Treasurer: Rose Allen
- Secretary: Megan Gotte
PTA members meet the first Thursday of each month at 6pm in the elementary school multi purpose room.
- Kissing Hand cookies for the first day for Kindergartners
- Firefighter lunch on equipment day for Fire Prevention Week
- Holiday Craft Night
- Hot Cocoa for snowshoeing trip at Genesee Park
- New book for each elementary student at the book fair
- New games/equipment for elementary gym
- 4th Grade Spelling Bee registration fees and prizes
- Pre-K trip to the Cone Zone
- Kindergarten field trip to Becker Farms
- 1st grade field trip to Seneca Park Zoo
- 4th Grade NYS Cookies
- 4th Grade Lockport Locks field trip
- 5th grade field trip to Old Fort Niagara
- New Book for each 5th grader on Moving Up Day
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation Luncheon
- Secretary Day flowers
If you are parent of an Albion Elementary School student, please considering joining the PTA team! Dues are $4/year. You can pay at the elementary school main office, during a PTA meeting, or you can go online to the PTA website and register PTA new member registration.
For more information, contact Stacey at 585-329-5584.