The track is located behind the High School. It is open and available to the public for exercise (walking, jogging, running.)
- Distance: One mile = four times around the track
- Availability: The track is available to the public after school hours and on weekends (when not in use by students for practices, meets, school and athletic events.)
- Parking: Please park in the District Office parking lot.
- Entrance: Enter through the east gate adjacent to the Spierdowis Field House.
- Prohibited: No roller blades, bicycles, skate boards, cletes, pets. Please refrain from activities on the football field.
For additional information and questions about use of the track, please contact 589-2060.