MySchoolBucks Online Payment System
What is MySchoolBucks?
My School Bucks is an on-line service that allows parents to do any of the following:
- Check their child’s purchases
- Ask to be alerted when a child’s meal account balance runs below an amount the parent sets
- Apply money to student meal accounts using a credit/debit card or electronic check
Is there a fee to use MySchoolBucks?
Yes, you will be charged a service fee for each transaction that adds money to your child’s account.
The Albion Central School District does not profit from the use of this site.
What if I have more than one child in the District? Do I need multiple accounts?
If you have more than one child in the District you can handle all online payments from one account. You will be assessed a service fee of $ 2.49 once per deposit transaction. The system will allow parents to include multiple student deposits on a single transaction.
What items can my child purchase with MySchoolBucks?
FULL PRICE STUDENT LUNCH - $2.00
REDUCED PRICE STUDENT LUNCH - $ 0.25
FULL PRICE BREAKFAST - $1.50
REDUCED PRICE BREAKFAST - $0.25
MILK - $0.65
To inquire about accommodations to allow your elementary or middle school child to use the prepaid account to purchase a-la-carte items, please contact Food Services Director Maevonne Luckman at 585-589-2075.
How do I enroll in MySchoolBucks?
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for an account
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account
- Add your child (ren) using their school name and student ID. If you don’t know your child’s ID number, the system will prompt you to submit an email to the helpdesk.
- The ID number will be sent to you.
- Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check. A $2.49 program fee will apply.
- You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
What if I have questions about MySchoolBucks?
If you have questions, please contact MySchoolBucks directly at:
- Visit www.MySchoolBucks.com and click on Help/FAQ’s