The Purple Eagles Marching Band is ready for a very busy marching season.
This year's program is "Power of Flight."
It will include the following selections: "Into the Clouds," "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" and "Fly Like an Eagle."
Join them for one (or more) of these events:
- May 11 - Lilac Festival Parade @ 10:00am
- May 18 - Seneca Falls Pageant of Bands @ 1:00pm
- May 25- Playing National Anthem at Rochester Redwings game @ 7:05pm
- May 27 - Memorial Day Parade in Albion @ 10:00am
- June 1 - Nunda Parade @ 6:00pm
- June 8 - Strawberry Festival Parade @ 10:00am. The band will also perform in the new "showcase" area on Main Street next to Waterman Park, immediately following parade.