New Students to the District
To complete Student Registration at Albion Central School - forms are available in the Registration Office of the ACS District Office. You will need to provide the Registrar's Office with the following information.
- Birth Certificate
- Hospital Certificate
Record of Immunizations:
- Dates for 3-5 DPT or DT (Diptheria and Tetanus and Pertussis vaccine)
- Tdap Booster - Students in grade 6-12
- Dates for 3-5 Polio
- Dates for 2 MMR (Measles-Mumps-Rubella vaccine)
- Dates for 3 HepB (Hepatitis B vaccine)
- Dates for 1-2 Varicella (chicken pox vaccine) or physician verification of disease for grades
- Dates for 1-2 Meningococcal vaccine - students entering 7th grade; booster in 12th grade
Prior School Records:
- Copy of previous school's report card or academic record to date of leaving
- High School students need transcript of credits earned
- Student must be withdrawn from previous school
Does the child live with natural parent?
Custody documents must be provided if the student does not live with either natural parent. Only Family Court documents accepted.
Child identified by CSE
- Psychological Report
PHONE NUMBER: 585-589-2051
FAX NUMBER: 585 589-2059