All Albion Central School District residents are invited to attend a Community Forum.
Date: July 21st
Time: 6:00 pm
Location: MS Auditorium
-The open forum will allow community members to attend and share their thoughts regarding traits and characteristics of a new superintendent.
* You must wear face masks to attend this forum.
Dates: July 20 & 21
Time: 4:00 - 9:00 pm (approximately 50 minutes per focus group)
Location: Elementary School
As part of the new superintendent search, the consultants will meet with several focus groups comprised of different stakeholders in the school and Albion community.
The consultants will be asking members of the focus groups to identify the following:
- desired traits of a superintendent
- characteristics and behaviors of the new superintendent
- challenges and opportunities the new superintendent will face
The groups, which will comprise between 5-10 members, have been identified as follows:
- District non-union support and technical staff
- High school students
- CSEA (support staff)
- Albion Teachers Association
- Albion Administrators Association
- Parent organizations and representatives
- Community leaders
- Assistant Superintendents
- Open forum of community members
* All attendees must wear a face mask at focus groups. If you do not have a face mask, one will be provided for you.