By Executive Order, the Governor directed, because of the Coronavirus Pandemic, school elections this year are to be held by absentee ballot.
Ballots were mailed May 22nd to residents in the Albion Central School District.
In order to participate in the school vote, New York State law requires "qualified voters" to:
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Be eighteen (18) or more years of age on June 9, 2020
- Be a resident in the District for thirty (30) days or more before June 9, 2020
How to Vote
To vote, qualified voters must:
- Complete the ballot mailed to your home and seal it in the "Official Ballot, Absentee Voter" envelope
- Sign and date the "Statement of Absentee Voter" on the back of the "Official Ballot, Absentee Voter" envelope and provide the information requested on the front of the same envelope
- Seal the "Official Ballot, Absentee Voter" envelope and place in the self-addressed stamped envelope to the District Clerk
- Return the envelope so it is received by the District Clerk no later than 5:00 pm on June 9, 2020. (Ballots must be received by this date/time to be included in the vote.)