Applications for the 2020 - 2021 Universal Pre-Kindergarten (UPK) program are currently available.
Final day to submit your application will be Friday, May 1st at 4pm.
Want an application? You may access the application by either:
- Calling the District Office Registrar at 589-2051 or the Elementary School's main office at 589 - 2030 to request an application be mailed to your home.
- Or clicking on this link to fill out and return required paperwork. There are three parts to the application, all three parts must be filled out and returned.
Is my child eligible for the UPK program? To be eligible for the Albion UPK program:
- Children must be four years old on or before December 1st, 2020
- Students must reside in the Albion Central School District
There are two sessions each day:
- AM session (9:00 AM - 11:30 AM)
- PM session (1:00 PM – 3:30 PM)
Parents may not choose which session (AM or PM) the child attends.
Parents will be notified by mail in early May of their child’s status for the UPK program.
There are 80 available slots for students. If there are more than 80 applicants, a random lottery will take place. In the event of the need for a lottery, students not “drawn” will be added to a wait list and will be contacted if openings occur during the school year.