Library Media Center
Mrs. Jones has her own Google site! Click on the button below for links to stories, games, online reading and more.
Storytime at Home
We all love story time at school. Did you know that you can also listen to storytime at home? Click on the links below to enjoy stories and more.
- Story Time at home!
- Unite for Literacy
- Oxford Owl for Home
- Ryan and Craig Read Alouds
- KidLit TV Read Alouds
- Day by Day NY Read Alouds
- Emily Arrow Music and Book Creator
- Drawing Videos by Jarrett Krosoczka
- Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems
TumbleBookLibrary - K-6 children's ebook database
TumbleMath - K-6 math ebook database
A Message from our Librarian Mrs. Jones:
Welcome to the Elementary Library! I am so excited to share the school year with your students. We will be learning critical thinking and research skills, and will become better, enthusiastic readers. The mission of the library is to cultivate the learning of both students and staff in the areas of information literacy. We strive to have a current collection, and a focus on information literacy skills that will help them succeed in and outside the classroom.
Our Library Goals:
- To promote a love of reading and life long learning,
- Develop age appropriate information literacy skills that build as the students increase in knowledge,
- Provide instructional support to teaching staff
Currently, we are focusing on becoming independent users of the library! Independence in the library will look different at the various grade levels. It is important that students build on these information literacy skills from year to year.
Thank you so much for taking the time to be part of your student's learning through the library!