PTA members organize a t-shirt fundraiser at the elementary school.
PTA is a group of parents and teachers who work together to build positive home-school communication and provide enrichment experiences for students and their families.
2018-2019 PTA Officers:
- President: Rose Allen
- Vice-President: Megan Gotte
- Treasurer: Stacey Andrews
- Secretary: Heidi Pask
PTA members meet the first Thursday of each month at 6pm in the elementary school multi purpose room.
- Kissing Hand cookies for the first day for Kindergartners
- Firefighter lunch on equipment day for Fire Prevention Week
- Holiday Craft Night
- New book for each elementary student at the book fair
- 4th Grade Spelling Bee registration fees and prizes
- Pre-K trip to the Cone Zone
- Kindergarten field trip to Strong Museum of Play
- 1st grade field trip to Seneca Park Zoo
- 2nd grade field trip to Genesee County Park
- 4th grade Lockport Locks field trip
- 5th grade field trip to Old Fort Niagara
- New book for each 5th grader on Moving Up Day
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation Luncheon
If you are parent of an Albion Elementary School student, please consider joining the PTA team! Dues are $4/year. You can pay at the elementary school main office, in the cafeteria at open house or during a PTA meeting.
For more information, contact Rose at 585-298-8377 or Stacey at 585-329-5584.