PTA members organize a t-shirt fundraiser at the elementary school.
PTA is a group of parents and teachers who work together to build positive home-school communication and provide enrichment experiences for students and their families.
2020-2021 PTA Officers:
- President: Megan Gotte
- Vice President: Jennifer Jones
- Treasurer: Crystal Hand
- Secretary: Tiffany Stinson
PTA meetings are TBD. Once we have more information on when we can reconvene, we will post the dates/times on this page.
- Kissing Hand cookies for the first day for Kindergartners
- Firefighter lunch on equipment day for Fire Prevention Week
- Holiday Craft Night
- New book for each elementary student at the book fair
- 4th Grade Spelling Bee registration fees and prizes
- Pre-K trip to the Cone Zone
- Kindergarten field trip to Strong Museum of Play
- 1st grade field trip to Seneca Park Zoo
- 2nd grade field trip to Genesee County Park
- 4th grade Lockport Locks field trip
- 5th grade field trip to Old Fort Niagara
- New book for each 5th grader on Moving Up Day
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation Luncheon
If you are parent of an Albion Elementary School student, please consider joining the PTA team! Dues are $4/year. You can pay online at nyspta.org, click on membership, search by zip code 14411.
For more information, please check out the Albion PTA Facebook page.