We have been approved by New York State's school meals program to offer a "grab and go" bagged lunch (with a breakfast for the next morning as well) for all students of the Albion Central School District.
Meals will also be provided for all residents under the age of 18 in the home of an Albion Central School student.
Please note the details below and complete the form so that we may prepare meals for you.
Students of the Albion Central School District (or a parent of an ACS student presenting ID) may pick up meals.
Meals will be available Mondays and Wednesdays. Monday pick up will include three lunches and three breakfasts. Wednesday pick up will include two lunches and two breakfasts.
Meals will be distributed at the following locations and times. (Specific addresses are on the form linked above.)
- Albion Elementary School (9:00 am - 11:00 am)
- Oak Orchard Estates (11:30 am - 1:00 pm)
- Lydun Drive Extension-Canal Town Commons (11:30 am - 1:00 pm)
- Elks' Lodge (11:30 am - 1:00 pm)
- Barre Center Presbyterian Church (11:30 am - 1:00 pm)
- Carlton Recreation Hall (11:30 am - 1:00 pm)
Press on the button below to sign up for meals. You only have to sign up once and then you will be registered to receive meals Monday - Friday.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.